REVLON STREET WEAR Double Scoop
Lip Gloss + Glitter
THANK YOU FOR SHOPPING WITH US!!
WE DO APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS
If you’re satisfied with your purchase, please take a moment to leave us POSITIVE FEEDBACK.
Your satisfaction is our #1 priority.
If there are any issues, please contact us BEFORE leaving feedback and let us make it right!
We promise to do our very best to try to make you happy
Only confirmed addresses will be accepted.
Please ask any questions prior to Purchase
All Product REFUNDS Require Return of Products to Seller
About this Product:
- Please NOTE if you are NOT familiar with this product or have never used it, there is NO guarantee this product will work for you 100%.
- Over the counter products work for most people, but not all.
- If you have never used this product please note, there are NO guarantees in this item’s description that this product will work for you completely, or at all.
- We are NOT affiliated with, nor endorsed, by Any Brand, Any names, logos or trademarks are used only to accurately describe the product being sold and are not meant to imply affiliation. Products do not come with the original manufacturer’s guarantee.
- ALL of our products are NEW and have NEVER been used.
- Our products are usually closeout items, so products’ packaging may be bent, scratched, missing seals, have price tags, have price tag marks, may be dirty, etc. from storage and handling at various stores, but they have never been used.
- Please be aware that the pictures we use to display our items are sample items, so the items in the pictures might be in better condition than the products you receive.
- Items are thoroughly checked to ensure the actual product isn’t broken or missing pieces, etc. before they’re securely packaged.
- When you leave us your feedback, it lets us know that you have properly received your item and you are happy with your purchase.
- Feedbacks from us will usually be reciprocated within 24 hours.
- If there is a problem with your order for ANY reason, please contact us before leaving a negative feedback, so that we may have a chance to make it right.